Follow the WeChat
Indirect evaporative cooling unit:
The indirect evaporative cooling AHU combines natural cooling and auxiliary mechanical refrigeration or auxiliary chilled water refrigeration. The air conditioning unit runs in the natural cooling mode most of the time, especially for dry and cold regions, with significant energy saving advantages. It is one of the most important products to meet the low PUE threshold requirements of new medium and large data centers.
Combining more than 20 years of AHU research and development, design and processing experience, TICA has launched a new type of indirect evaporative cooling AHU. The integrated design has a compact structure, the factory is prefabricated, and the overall on-site installation is fast. The air-to-air heat exchange core has no scale and no Corrosion hazards, the product cooling capacity includes 200kw, 250kw, 300kw, 360kW, and can be customized according to customer needs, quickly respond to customer needs, and provide data centers with convenient, reliable, energy-saving and water-saving integrated intelligent solutions.
1) Integrated design, overall transportation, and overall installation on site;
2) On-site installation of short air ducts, straight air ducts, no need to wind pipes, easy connection;
3) The wet film is easy to maintain, supports partial replacement, and is easy to wash;
4) Wet film supports tap water supply, optional softened water.
1) The fresh air side of the air-to-air heat exchanger has no water, no scale, and no corrosion, which greatly reduces the frequency of operation and maintenance;
2) There is no water residue on the air-to-air fresh air side to avoid the risk of low temperature freezing in winter;
3) When there is no water supply, the wet membrane water system supports no drainage for a maximum of 12h, which does not affect the normal operation of the unit;
4) The core components adopt international first-line brands or domestic mature brands.
1) Low resistance design, reduce the power of the fan to the greatest extent, and a low resistance air-to-air heat exchanger;
2) High-efficiency wet film, the saturated evaporation efficiency of the wet film is close to 100%, and the saturated evaporation efficiency, unit power consumption and water consumption are monitored online in real time;
3) EBM high-efficiency fan, the overall efficiency of the fan is as high as 72.9%;
4) The full frequency conversion Mitsubishi compressor design of the supplementary cooling system is more energy-saving under part load of the computer room.
1) Compared with the circulating water spray evaporative cooling system, the circulating water volume of wet film evaporative cooling is low;
2) The number of drainage times of the wet film circulating water system is small, and there is no exhaust water drop loss of the circulating water spray evaporative cooling system;
3) Low water quality requirements, in water-scarce areas, the water change time can be extended;
4) Wet film cooling method, WUE < 0.7.
If you have any questions about TICA products, please contact us.